Monday, April 6, 2009

I've fallen behind and I can't catch up

I am suffering from too much information.


I have lots of stuff to post but it seems to be wedged somewhere in my head and is struggling to come out.


During my trip to New Jersey to visit Emily, I had one of the best pizzas ever at a place in Hackensack, the town where I spent the first 12 years of my life.

Just to get something new in this space I'm posting a couple of photos. Hopefully, I'll be back in the groove soon.

The New York Times wrote about them:
http://www.nytimes.com/1995/04/16/nyregion/quickbite-hackensack-from-the-brick-oven-serious-pizza-but-no-slices.html?n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/Subjects/P/Pizza

PS - if you want to get a better look at the photos on the blog, just click on them and they will open up into a larger view.

No comments: